The CG-6 Autograv™ is the next generation land gravity meter combining a modern, intuitive user interface with our renowned quartz sensor technology housed in a rugged yet lightweight enclosure. The new CG-6 offers fast, reliable and precise gravity measurements and includes an array of mapping and post processing functionality using the optional tablet computer that comes with our new Lynx LG software conveniently installed. The new CG-6 offers dependable gravity survey data with ease and efficiency making surveying more cost effective than ever before.
Building on the success of the Scintrex CG-5 Autograv™, we’ve re-engineered the design to make the CG-6 Autograv™ lighter, faster and more powerful.
SMALLER, SLEEKER PACKAGING
• 35% weight reduction: 5.5 kg (12 lbs) with 2 batteries
• 32% height reduction: 21.6 cm (8.5 in) freestanding height
• Re-engineered leveling tripod: 40% lighter, 25% stronger
• 20% reduced power consumption
• Reduced profile improves performance in windy conditions
COMPLETELY REDESIGNED USER EXPERIENCE
• Faster, easier levelling with improved tilt sensors, visual feedback and a lighter tripod with levelling screws ergonomically placed at the front of the meter
• Improved on-board interface and new tablet compatibility
• Intuitive on-board user interface for faster surveying, backlit inclined display for easy readability and 4GB of on-board memory
• Bluetooth and USB connectivity
IMPROVED SENSOR PERFORMANCE
• Reduced long-term drift
• Compact design with reduced warm-up, setting and stabilization time